SCIDpda Board Meetings
Legacy House 803 S. Lane St.
Seattle, WA 98104
Open to the public
The SCIDpda Board meets on a monthly basis to discuss SCIDpda activities and community concerns.
2017 SCIDpda Board Meeting Schedule
Jan. 18 – 5:30 p.m.
Feb. 15 – 5:30 p.m.
Mar. 15 – 5:30 p.m.
Apr. 19 – 5:30 p.m.
May 17 – 5:30 p.m.
Jun. 21 – 5:30 p.m.
Jul. 18 – Postponed for re-scheduling. Please check back here for new re-schedule date and time.
Aug. 15 – 5:30 p.m.
Sep. 19 – 5:30 p.m.
Oct. 16 – 5:30 p.m.
Nov. 14 – 5:30 p.m.
Dec. 19 – 5:30 p.m.
2015 SCIDpda Council Meeting Agendas
2016 SCIDpda Board Meeting Agendas
- January Council Meeting Agenda
- February Board Meeting Agenda
- March Board Meeting Agenda
- April Board Meeting Agenda
- May Board Meeting Agenda
- June Board Meeting Agenda
- July Board Meeting Agenda
- August Board Meeting Agenda
- September 7 Board Meeting Agenda
- September 14 Board Meeting Agenda
- October Board Meeting Agenda
- December Board Meeting Agenda
2017 SCIDpda Board Meeting Agendas
2015 SCIDpda Council Meeting Minutes
2016 SCIDpda Board Meeting Minutes
- January Council Meeting Minutes
- February Board Meeting Minutes
- March Board Meeting Minutes
- April Board Meeting Minutes
- MayBoard Meeting Minutes
- June Board Meeting Minutes
- July Board Meeting Minutes
- August Board Meeting Minutes
- September 7 Board Meeting Minutes
- September 14 Board Meeting Minutes
- October Board Meeting Minutes
The mission of the Seattle Chinatown International District Preservation and Development Authority (SCIDpda) is to preserve, promote and develop the Chinatown International District as a vibrant community and unique ethnic neighborhood. All Council Meetings are open to to public.